Wednesday 26 February 2014





 
When it comes to your hair and makeup, a beautiful result is as important as an enjoyable experience!
From being professional, punctual and actually listening to what clients want, the service is about meeting the clients' needs and letting them relax and enjoy the moment.
 
I would love to look after your hair and make up for your special occasion.
 
I only use the most up to date professional products and equipment.
 
With over 20 years experience in the Industry I only work with fully qualified hair and makeup artists who are friendly and passionate about making you look and feel gorgeous for your special day.
 
At your pre wedding trial I allow double the time to that of the wedding day, to ensure that you are happy in every way.
I am truly passionate about my brides and 100 per cent committed to creating your perfect look.
 
Susanne and her team are available to look after Commercial Clients, Formal’s, Bride's either on location or at your home, hotel suites or in her private Studio.
 
Susanne services, Brisbane to Sun shine Coasts, Gold Coasts, to Noosa, Byron Bay, inland to Toowoomba, & the Islands.
 
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
 
Kind Regards
Susanne Nicholson
www.Susannenicholson.com.au
Susanne@Susannenicholson.com.au
mob; 0425252511

No comments:

Post a Comment